Monday, January 16, 2012

My Morning Routine

I am finally writing about my morning face routine!!


1. I first wash my face with...
Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel
Anti-aging face cleanser with Alpha and Polyhydroxy Acids to soothe and improve the skin's texture.
  • Formulated with Glycolic Acid (AHA) and Gluconolactone (PHA)
  • Deep cleans to remove impurities
  • Non-drying and gentle to skin
  • For all skin types, including sensitive skin

This item can be purchased at Ulta for around $28.00 (Ulta also sells a trial size for less by the front checkout counter)
http://www.ulta.com/





2. When I am finished washing my face with the cleanser listed above I apply DDF Advanced Firming Cream-Can I say this is amazing (expensive but amazing). It does the following:
 Hydrates to measurably improve skin firmness. The advanced formula contains a breakthrough Turmeric Complex to protect skin's surface from free radical damage and provide superior hydration to strengthen skin's moisture barrier. DDF Advanced Firming Cream helps reverse the appearance of aging, instantly firming and tightening skin for a radiant, younger-looking complexion.




  • Neutralizes 82% of free radicals to minimize surface damage
  • Instantly firms and tightens
  • Fortifies skin's moisture barrier
  • (1.7 oz.)

  • This product goes for $130.00, however Ulta comes out with a coupon once in a while offering 20% off you entire purchase (I always pick it up then)!!
    This product is amazing!!



    This Item can be purchased at Ulta (The Altamonte Location does not sell this item)
    http://www.ulta.com/







    3. Once I have my firming cream all over my face blended in nicely I put on my primer.My personal favorite is Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer-Classic
    This item comes in a few sizes.. Ulta sells a small one for $16.00


    Description
    Create the perfect canvas with this colorless formula containing vitamins A & E, green tea, and grape seed extract to smooth and perfect skin. This silky formula fills in fine lines and pores to help skin appear softer. Wear alone or under foundation for complexion perfection.


    4. Once I have put primer all over my face I apply my foundation. The foundation that I am currently using is a new product that MAC has put out that is considered virtually invisible...The foundation is called "Matchmaster"
    This Foundation has a very "Matte" finish
    (I just really like a non-shiny finish)
    The shade I wear is (1.5)



    The Brush I use is a F60 by Sigma
    http://www.sigmabeauty.com/product_p/f60.htm





    (This foundation must be applied with a
    MAC 190 foundation brush or something with similar bristles)







    This brush is very similar yet not quite the same price as MAC'S 190










    5.Once the foundation is applied I apply a Mineralize Skinfinish Natural with a F30 brush by Sigma seen below


    The shade I use for the Skin Finish Powder is "Medium" 

    TMineralize Skinfinish Natural



    All items by MAC can be purchased at


    My Complete brush set can be purchased through Sigma
    Sigma Brushes can be bought at the website listed below:
    http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Sigma_12_Brush_kit_Make_me_Crazy_Purple_p/ckc02.htm


    Tutorial on Sigma Brushes below:
    http://youtu.be/HAW9zByNycc
    Post a Comment