1. I first wash my face with...
Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel
- Formulated with Glycolic Acid (AHA) and Gluconolactone (PHA)
- Deep cleans to remove impurities
- Non-drying and gentle to skin
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin
This item can be purchased at Ulta for around $28.00 (Ulta also sells a trial size for less by the front checkout counter)
2. When I am finished washing my face with the cleanser listed above I apply DDF Advanced Firming Cream-Can I say this is amazing (expensive but amazing). It does the following:
This product goes for $130.00, however Ulta comes out with a coupon once in a while offering 20% off you entire purchase (I always pick it up then)!!
|This product is amazing!!|
This Item can be purchased at Ulta (The Altamonte Location does not sell this item)
3. Once I have my firming cream all over my face blended in nicely I put on my primer.My personal favorite is Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer-Classic
|This item comes in a few sizes.. Ulta sells a small one for $16.00|
Create the perfect canvas with this colorless formula containing vitamins A & E, green tea, and grape seed extract to smooth and perfect skin. This silky formula fills in fine lines and pores to help skin appear softer. Wear alone or under foundation for complexion perfection.
4. Once I have put primer all over my face I apply my foundation. The foundation that I am currently using is a new product that MAC has put out that is considered virtually invisible...The foundation is called "Matchmaster"
|This Foundation has a very "Matte" finish|
(I just really like a non-shiny finish)
The shade I wear is (1.5)
|The Brush I use is a F60 by Sigma|
The shade I use for the Skin Finish Powder is "Medium"
All items by MAC can be purchased at
My Complete brush set can be purchased through Sigma
Sigma Brushes can be bought at the website listed below:
Tutorial on Sigma Brushes below: